I have been attending the Flow Festival in Helsinki every year since it was held for the first time in 2004. This year the festival will take place on August 8 - 10 in Suvilahti.
For me it is also a street food festival. They have a really good variety of food stalls. Every year at the festival one topic to talk about is the food. What are you going to eat and what have you already eaten. What would you recommend. After that you can talk about the music.
And now we can talk about the music. I wish to hear and see some of the following artists:
- DJ Kridlokk, Friday 17:15
- Peanut Butter Wolf, Friday 17:30
- Käki & Harri Hännikäinen, Friday 20:30
- Yasiin Bey aka Mos Def, Friday 23:00
- Sasse & Jori Hulkkonen, dj set, Friday 23:15
- Noah Kin, Saturday 16:00
- Didier, dj set, Saturday 17:00
- Les Ambassadeurs, Saturday 17:00
- Sarah Kivi & Non-Orchestra, Saturday 18:00
- Neneh Cherry with RocketNumberNine, Saturday 20:00
- Paperi T & Khid, Satruday 20:00
- Sin Cos Tan, Sunday 16:30
- Outkast, Sunday 21:10
On the Flow website you can make your own schedule with My Flow.
Every year I make this list of the artists I want to see. And usually I just end up socializing, eating and drinking. Well, of course I always see some gigs as well.
See you at Flow Festival!